Locksmiths are in high demand these days, but it can be hard to stand out from the competition.
There’s a lot of competition for locksmith services and it’s difficult to differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack.
This article will give you 10 ways that will help you dominate your competition on the web. And with these tips, your company will be well-positioned to take on the market and grow exponentially!
1. Generate Quality Leads for Your Locksmith Business with GMB!
Google My Business is one of the best ways to generate quality leads for your locksmith business. It’s free and allows you to control your online presence and make sure potential customers can find you when they need help.
You can dominate your competition by having a well-optimized GMB listing. GMB listings rank higher in Google search results and can help grow your locksmith business.
Remember: Optimize your listing and make sure to include lots of pictures that accurately display your locksmith business.
Did you know that you can control your GMB listing even after it’s already live? Claiming and controlling your listing will ensure that your locksmith business is featured on Google Maps, Google search results, and GMB.
2. You Need a Consistent Brand Identity Across All Platforms!
Creating a consistent brand identity across all platforms is essential for your locksmith business. It’s important that your branding matches across all social media platforms and maintains focus on your core brand message.
Don’t forget to include the same logo, colors, fonts, and information in each post! Consistency will help you build brand recognition over time.
3. Leverage Social Media to Grow Your Locksmith Business!
Social media is an extremely powerful tool that you can use to grow your locksmith business and dominate your competition online. It doesn’t matter which social channels you post on, as long as they’re relevant and engaging to your target audience.
What’s most important is having a strategic social media plan and utilizing the “best-fit” channels for your locksmith business. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different types of content, as each platform may require something unique to stand out!
4. Build Relationships With Influencers in Your Niche!
Building relationships with relevant influencers is one of the best ways to dominate your competition on the web. Influencer marketing is a great way to grow your brand awareness and expand your online reach.
When you collaborate with influencers, you have an opportunity to tap into their audience and increase your company’s exposure! You must look for YouTube influencers who have large followings and a high rate of engagement.
Key Takeaway: Collaborate with influencers who will be interested in what you post! Ensure that you’re providing them with high-quality content they can use for their audience.
5. Create Visual Content to Grow Your Locksmith Business!
Creating visual content is one of the most effective ways to grow your locksmith business! Instagram is one of the best platforms for visual content, allowing users to share their images engagingly. You can use hashtags on Instagram to increase brand awareness by targeting relevant users who are actively searching for posts with those tags.
Visual content should be fun and informative if you want it to drive traffic to your locksmith website. It may take some time to figure out the type of content that works best for your business since this will depend on your target audience and industry.
6. Original Content Creates Trust!
Creating original content is one of the easiest ways to improve your credibility online. When you create interesting content that speaks directly to your target audience, it’s evident that you’re passionate about what you do!
By staying up-to-date with emerging trends in your industry and sharing this information with your audience, you’ll set yourself apart from the competition. Also, remember to share your original content consistently – it’s important to be consistent if you want the content to succeed.
Key Takeaway: The more effort you put into creating remarkable original content, the better your brand will become!
7. Make a Content Calendar to Succeed Online!
Creating a calendar allows you to plan your posts so that you can share content consistently across all of your social media platforms. If you’re looking for high-quality images to use on social media, check out this article.
Key Takeaway: Make sure that every post is relevant and has the potential to engage users!
8. Build a YouTube Channel to Dominate Your Competition!
YouTube is another one of the best platforms for visual content, and it has tons of users interested in locksmithing. If you’re looking to grow your locksmith business and dominate your competition on the web, consider starting a lock-picking YouTube channel!
For anyone who isn’t familiar with YouTube, it’s a video-sharing website that is home to many user-generated channels. You can use popular demand and social media to help you grow your channel!
Key Takeaway: Users are looking for visual content on YouTube; think about how your business could provide this!
9. Link Building is Crucial for Growing Your Business!
Link building isn’t a practice that should be overlooked; it’s one of the most effective ways to grow your locksmith business online. Every time you publish another article, make sure it has an outgoing link that directs readers to your website.
This will help you rank higher on Google and Bing, and will also make it easier for people to find your website. Link building is crucial if you want to increase traffic on your locksmith website; this article shows how you can build links with infographics.
Key Takeaway: Google is looking for websites that have backlinks from reputable sources!
10. Have a Detailed Marketing Plan if You Want to Succeed!
Having a detailed marketing plan for your locksmith business is one of the best ways to grow your company online! Having an in-depth marketing plan ensures that you have everything planned out, so there won’t be any questions later on down the road.
Key Takeaway: It’s easier to reach new customers when you have a solid marketing plan in place!
10 Ways to Dominate Your Locksmith Competition on The Web
The more effort you put into creating remarkable original content, the better your brand will become! Make sure that every post is relevant and has the potential to engage users. Build a YouTube Channel to what kind of locksmith services do they provide? What are some tips for finding a locksmith? What are some tips for making sure the locksmith you hire is reputable? This should be no different. Having an in-depth marketing plan ensures that you have everything planned out, so there won’t be any questions later on down the road.
And with these tips, your company will be well-positioned to take on the market and grow exponentially!
Client Testimonials For Locksmith GMB Optimization:
- “Alignment Online Marketing has helped our locksmith business grow exponentially. We now rank higher than any of our competitors on Google, and we’ve seen over 10x the amount of traffic to our website!” – Jim Long, Owner – Long Locksmiths Inc. in Dallas TX
- “We’re now ranked 5th for the keyword ‘Locksmith San Francisco’, which is a massive improvement from our past ranking of 120+! We’ve also seen a 90% increase in organic traffic to our website since we started with Alignment Online Marketing!” – Sam Jones, Owner – The Lockman Inc. in San Francisco CA
- “Now that we’re getting optimized and ranked for many ‘locksmith near me’ keywords, we’re getting 3-5x more traffic than we did before. Our business has grown, and we’re now doing over $20k/month in locksmith service calls!” – Dave Brown, Owner – Foothill Locksmith Inc. in Sacramento CA
- “Alignment’s framework for Local SEO has worked great for our locksmith business. We’ve seen a 300% growth in organic traffic over the past few months, and we continue to rank at the top of Google!” – Mary Williams, Owner – Open 24/7 Locksmith Inc. in Denver CO
- “Wes and his team at Alignment Online Marketing did a fantastic job getting our locksmith company ranked on Google! Since we’ve been ranking for many ‘locksmith near me’ keywords, we get new customers every day!” – Kyra Wright, Owner – River City Locksmith Inc. in San Diego CA
- “Our business continues to grow each month since we started with Alignment. Ranking number 1 on Google for our main keywords has helped our locksmith business get more customers!” – Carla Leahy, Owner – Star Locksmith Inc. in Chicago IL
- “We’ve had a lot of success with Alignment’s Local SEO service! We’re now ranking number 1 for our main keywords, and we’ve seen a 70% increase in organic traffic to our website.” – Laura Evans, Owner – Lewisville Locksmith Inc. in Dallas TX
- “Alignment’s Local SEO package has helped us tremendously! We’re now ranked in the top 3 for most of our target keywords, and we’ve seen a 160% increase in organic traffic to our website.” – Jack Mitchell, Owner – Crown City Locksmith Inc. in Los Angeles CA
- “Alignment’s Local SEO service has done wonders for our locksmith business! We’re now ranking number 5 for the keyword ‘locksmith near me, which is awesome as we continue to grow.” – Katie Olsen, Owner – 24 Hour Locksmith Pros in San Francisco CA
- “I have been working with Alignment Online Marketing for 7+ months now, and our business has grown a lot! We’re currently ranked number 1 for the keyword ‘locksmith near me, which is great.” – Andy Reed, Owner – Trinity Locksmith Inc. in Chicago IL
- “Alignment’s Local SEO service is incredible! We’re now ranked number 1 for the keyword ‘locksmith near me and we continue to grow.” – James Smith, Owner – A1 Locksmiths LLC in Dallas TX
Did You Know That Google LOVES Longer Content?
To help you dominate your locksmith competition on the web, we have compiled a list of 10 ways that will help you do so. These tips will not only help you dominate your competition but also drive more traffic and increase sales for your locksmith business.
With our content marketing suggestions, you’ll be able to outrank your competitors, who are probably using the same old tactics. We’re going to help you build a strong foundation before we get into our content marketing suggestions.
FAQ For Locksmith SEO
#1: How Do I Rank Higher in Google?
The first step to ranking higher on Google is to come up with a long-term local SEO strategy. You’ll want to make sure that you’re using the correct keywords on all of your online properties (website, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and building an effective content marketing plan. Once you have the foundation in place, you’ll want to use Google’s Disavow Tool if you’ve been hit by Penguin or Panda. This tells Google that “Hey, I know I’m doing some spammy stuff.” Once that’s done, you’ll want to receive tons of positive reviews from your current customers to help improve your local SEO footprint. We also suggest using Facebook advertising to drive more traffic to your website.
#2: Will Yelp Hurt My Locksmith Business?
Sometimes less is more… For example, if you have 1 review on Yelp and then 2 more come in, your score will quickly go down. And if you have 9-10 reviews and when one comes in that’s negative, your score will also drop. Using this logic, it’s best to only focus on getting the best customers (that you know for sure are satisfied) to leave positive reviews on your Yelp page.
#3: Should I Build Backlinks to My Locksmith Website?
Building backlinks is great if you have the time and budget for it but first focus on ranking higher in organic search. Once you start seeing your rankings increase, begin thinking about how backlinking will help improve your overall SEO strategy. Remember, think long-term.
#4: How Long Should My Content Be?
Write long-form content because Google loves it! When you’re creating blog posts you need to remember that your overall goal is to get readers to act, whether it’s sharing your post on social media or leaving a comment. The more in-depth you are, the more readers will act. Hire a writer to help create your content so that everything is consistent!
#5: Should I Try Ranking for More Than One Keyword?
Absolutely yes! You need to come up with at least 10 keywords per blog post or page on your website. Then you’ll go back and use the Google AdWords Keyword Planner (which is free) to find more long-tail keywords for each of your 10.
#6: How Often Should I Publish Content?
Publishing content every 3 months isn’t nearly enough! You need to publish at least 1 article per week across all of your online properties (website, Facebook, Twitter, etc.). We’ve seen businesses that publish up to 10 times per week and they’re ranking higher than their competition who only publishes once per month.
#7: How Many Keywords Should Be in My Title?
Just use the main keyword once per article. For example, if you’re writing about how to change a car ignition, that’s your main keyword. You’ll want to put it at the beginning of your title before all other keywords because Google prioritizes it. It doesn’t matter if there are 4-5 keywords in your title, as long as the main keyword shows up at the beginning.
#8: How Many Keywords Should I Use in My Blog Post?
The more, the better! Google loves it when you use a lot of keywords and we suggest using anywhere from 5-10 per blog post. Just make sure they’re relevant to your post and not spammy.
#9: How Often Should I Republish My Content?
A lot of people say you can republish blog posts as much as you want, but we don’t recommend it unless the blog post is extremely popular. Use common sense when it comes to creating a content calendar for your republished posts. If it’s not performing well, don’t keep it up for too long!
#10: How Do I Prevent My Locksmith Website from Being Penalized by Google?
Don’t be spammy. That’s the main thing you need to do to ensure your website ranks above your competition! Make sure every blog post or page is well-researched and that you’re adding lots of value to your audience. It’s also a good idea not to worry about ranking for multiple keywords but instead focus on one main keyword per article. This strategy will help improve your rankings over the long term!
Just like many other things in life, locksmithing is something you can learn either through formal education or self-teaching. If you’re interested in going the latter route, our team of locksmith professionals has created a free report that will help answer questions about how to find a good locksmith and what they do.
Contact us today to schedule a free 15-minute strategy session – https://alignmentonline.com/strategy-session/